It's Official: I've Got Too Much on My Plate!



Why do we do this to ourselves these days? So many of us are guilty of this; too few are expert at avoiding the issue. You know it. Too. Much.On.My.Plate! You have probably experience it yourself!

Business: appointments, fabrication, social media, content creation, communications, paperwork.... need I go on?

Personal: eat, sleep, meaningless conversations, fitness, fun.... why does it feel impossible to fit this all in?

via
So I admit it. I'm juggling and struggling, working on balance. In the meantime, while I'm off balance, I hope you'll cut me some slack!

I've got some great Dining by Design features coming your way and so much more; I just need three assistants, about 7.25 hours to everyday and a way to figure out how to get my kettlebell swings in while I sleep. Since I don't foresee any of that magically happening in the near future I must revert back to my earlier request.... slack, please!

How about you? Is there too much on your plate too? How do you fit it all in these days?

6 comments:

  1. My thoughts: chip slow at grindstone, budget 3x more time for tasks than you think you need and breathe :)

    and get more co-op interns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warms my heart to see such advice from one of my former interns!! :-) Love ya, Ally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's that fabulously creative mind of yours working on overdrive while the clock is still only pushing out 24 hours in the day.
    I feel the same, I would be fine if I didn't have to sleep!

    You're doing just fine Sarah. Keep your priorities focused on what really matters...YOU... and maybe swing those kettle bells while watching a webinar:)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my ladies I am right there with you. I can't find my kettle balls to swing them while I missed Minutes matter's webinar because I was up all night meeting drapery dead lines. When does a person sleep. On thw ay hom fom the install in the car. Or at the new home that is being worked on with hammers and saw, as you sit on the love seat to have a drink of water. Time to clear the schedule and take on only high priorities. Yes we need more hours in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ladies I am right there with you. I can't find my kettle balls to swing them while I missed Minutes matter's webinar because I was up all night meeting drapery dead lines. When does a person sleep. On thw ay hom fom the install in the car. Or at the new home that is being worked on with hammers and saw, as you sit on the love seat to have a drink of water. Time to clear the schedule and take on only high priorities. Yes we need more hours in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm right there with you, Sarah.... and I just added homeschooling my teenager to the list. What was I thinking ?

    ReplyDelete

Did I ever tell you how much I love your comments? I really do love hearing your thoughts after reading posts? Lets me know people are reading and helps us keep the conversation going!! ~ Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!