Dining by Design: We are on holiday!

While we are on holiday, we've been faced with extremely limited connectivity and virtually no cell service what so ever. In light of that, I thought I'd feed you a little guess who.. .a little tease of what is to come? See if you can guess which designer, who will be featured in this series, revealed the following:

Which designer tells us, "Chateau D’Yquem is my ultimate dessert!"

 A hint... a "looker" and a "talent" and hollywood elite love his/her work!

Which designer taught a french menu class in culinary school?

With that kind of background, you can count on an amazing feast with this host/hostess!

Which designer had dinner with Yoko Ono and Cyndi Lauper?

At the same table... in Yoko Ono's apartment?

Oh my goodness, the interviews are so much fun. I can't wait to continue sharing with you!!

While I'm beaching it, for the remainder of this week, tell me if you can guess who any of the designers are! You will know soon enough, because they will all be featured here!



Be back soon ~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I ever tell you how much I love your comments? I really do love hearing your thoughts after reading posts? Lets me know people are reading and helps us keep the conversation going!! ~ Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand

Craftsmanship: custom artistry by hand
At Storibook Designs we create custom designs by hand; here it is not just sewing, it is art!